Sunday, September 30, 2012

God Bless Good Hair Days!

Sup!
Okie Dokie. My last layout of September is God Bless Good Hair Days! I pay homage to the occasional day when I look in the mirror halfway through my day and don't grunt in disgust.

This LO gave me fits from the very beginning. The finished layout looks NOTHING like the sketch I originally drew out, nor are the papers and embellishments what I had initially chosen either. I gotta say though, overall, while it wont ever make my favorite layout, its not one is really dislike either.




Because I didn't use a lot of different embellishments I wanted to give what I did use texture and interest. The metal elements hopefully give it that. I used pop dots on the paper die cuts to lift them off the page. I did put a little wooden chic down at the bottom but I usually try to add wood to every one of my layouts too.
Supplies Used:
Paper - My Minds Eye - Nostalgia
Embellishments: MME paper die cuts, stickers, brads & washi tape. Industrial Chic metal charm. Paper Studio decorative paperclip. MT washi tape.

Well, there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment