Friday, September 14, 2012

The Cutest Assistant EVER!

Sup!
This Layout is all me. No challenge, no sketch. LOL, this is how I used to scrapbook exclusively, nowadays I kinda prefer the challenges. Gives me more of an objective. Anywho, I am rambling. Here is The Cutest Assistant EVER!


The EVER in the title shows up very lightly in the pictures but looks better, you know, in real life. I did use some molding paste and a mask in the upper left hand side. I love the way it came out. I sprayed it with a little shimmerz mist in teal once done but I mostly left it as is. I am LOVING molding paste. LOVE!





99% of the materials used in this layout came from Scraptastic Kit Club and the September kit, Noted. The only items that didn't come from them are the ric rac in the lower right corner and the bag, tag, and ribbon in the lower left. More about them in a bit.

The journaling talks about how Elwood has become used to being by my side every minute of the day so when I am working at the desk in the office he lays down underneath the desk at my feet. That pooch has completely stolen my heart. Keith's too. LOL, Elwood can make a grown man talk baby talk to him.

Back to Scraptastic. I had wanted to join a kit club for a while and had researched a bunch of them. Each one, while cool, just weren't quite it. There was always a few things that I knew I wouldn't use or they were too flower intensive or something. I came across Scraptastic and when I looked through their past kits every single one not only was filled with things I would use but had things I had purchased. Found it! I have been with them for 3 months now and I have no regrets. Each month they offer two different kits you can choose from. They also offer an add on for each kit and a stamp add on and different extras. Occasionally they will offer discounts on other items as well. For example, next month I will be receiving a bunch of Lawn Fawn washi tape they were selling at 3.50 a roll.

If you are thinking of joining a kit club then do it. I have no regrets. Look around, there are tons. Pick a club that fits your style of scrapbooking so you are happy with your kits each month. Hey, it might even be Scraptastic!

Well, there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment