Thursday, September 6, 2012

ScrapFriends Challenge #5 - Boobala Blu! What Did You Do?

Sup!
Here is my take on ScrapFriends Sketch Challenge #5 which looks like this.
Lemme just say for the record, I think they have the coolest sketches around. The sketches themselves are like art. Okay, at any rate here is my very loose interpretation of it.

I started by turning the sketch on its side, added multiple photos on the bottom and put a lot more in on the other half.


I embossed the title and the journaling says, "One of Elwood's favorite pastimes is getting dirty shortly after mom gives him a bath. He thinks its sooo funny...
I had a lot of fun putting this one together. I used Crate Paper's Story Teller collection and lots and lots of washi tape.

So there ya have it.
On a sidebar, if you get a chance and you like scrapbook sketch sites, check out Scrap Friends. In addition to the weekly sketch challenge, they have a weekly color challenge and on Fortnight, (which I think is Thrusday) they put out another cool sketch, just cause. While the integrity of the sketches themselves are great, there is something about the style they are done in that makes them very appealing visually. I foresee myself visiting there a lot. They are an Australian site, which explains the Fortnight thing and also makes everything they do just that much cooler. Okie dokie.


2 comments:

  1. lovely page..your doggie is so cute!....thanks so much for playing along at SF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really fun layout!! Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Scrap Friends.

    ReplyDelete