Saturday, September 8, 2012

Where The "MAGIC?" Happens.

Sup. This LO was done using my September Scraptastic Kit Noted and add on. More about Scraptastic in a bit. I also used a sketch from Studio Calico. Here is the sketch.
Here is my take on it.
A few shots of my little cubby where I put together my scrapbooking stuffs. My scrap area started out as a little box. Now I have two sets of dressers and a bunch of shelves.




I joined Scraptastic a couple of months ago. I was wanting to join a kit club but every one I came across wasn't quite it. As soon as I came across Scraptastic I knew they were it. Looking through all their previous kits, every single one had papers and embellishments I had purchased. Yay! We have the same taste! I do also like that they offer two different choices for the main kit each month.
So there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment