Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Universal Law: Subtitled, I Scraplifted Myself!

Sup! A new challenge over at Colorful Creations this month is to scraplift yourself. So I went back to some of my earlier lo's (yeah, I have been doing this less than a year so I'm talking a few months back) and drew a sketch of the lo and then redid it. Here is the original layout called Hot Fun? In The Summertime
I'm pretty sure I got this from a sketch but since this was done before I started my blog I have no real data on it. At any rate, this is what I came up with:
I moved the photo section over towards the middle but kept the top title part the same. Instead of journaling at the bottom I extended the title down and mixed some hand journaling in with the pics.


I took a stupid amount of time to put this together, mostly because I wanted to create a mixed media background so I have 10 other discarded background canvas pages that I did not use. LOL, they look good but they just weren't what I wanted for this.




I did end up using a mask and some mist so go me.....???? Alrighty then, there ya have it.

Supplies used:
Papers - Cardstock and American Craft Neopolitan collection.
Embellies - Jolies - passport sticker. Little Yellow Bicycle stick pins. Smash tabs. My Minds Eye enamel dots. Lawn Fawn Washi tape.
Mask - The Crafters Workshop
Mist - Tattered Angels Tiger Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment