Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Won!

Sup!
Got an email this morning from Paper Secrets advising of the newest sketch release, you know, the usual email when the new sketches come out. It was way early in the morning and I had just woken up, seriously, like 4:30 or something stupid like that. So I am scrolling down through said email and I come to the heading, "And now for the winner of our October 1st challenge" and it says Mari Anselmo. I immediately think to myself, "huh, that is close to my name." then I keep scrolling and it looks like a layout I did...... OH WAIT!!!! That IS me!!!! My last name is just spelled wrong! It was the layout I did of Irie, Lorna's pooch, for her scrapbook. Groovy!
It actually looks better in person. At any rate, that kinda made my day.
There ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment