Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Freakin Love You Man!

Sup!
Colorful Creations Twisted Blueprints challenge this week gave us the following sketch:
With the "twist" being use mist or paints and add a shaped element. Here is my take on it.
Okay. I am gonna say, this is NOT my favorite layout ever but I have made a promise to myself to never give up and put a layout away and I haven't. Most of this came from my kit club this month and I just was unable to get it all to fit together in a manner I dug. Oh well, on with it.





Materials Used:
papers - Sutdio Calico
Embellies - Thickers letters, Studio Calico numbered clips and wooden speech bubbles. Elles Studio paper die cuts. Tim Holtz card alphas. Paper Studio paper clip. Dylusions spray mist. Washi tape, various brands.
There ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment