Sunday, December 16, 2012

Um....Go Team???

Sup!
So I have completed my second layout for my mother-in-law's album. Titled, "Um... Go Team???" Let me show you the picture and layout and see if you get the title.


Do ya see it? The photo is of Keith and I as well as our wedding party just moments after we got married. We were trying to show unity by the joining of our hands, Clintons on top because he actually married us but it really just looks like we are all getting ready to lift our hands while yelling Yaaayyy Team!!!! I cannot look at this photo without giggling to myself.





It's not my favorite layout ever, I used my first kit from Studio Calico, 34th street and I gotta tell ya, I am not all that impressed with the kit overall. Not all that much in it. A lot of what you see on the page I had to add on with from my own stash and the choice of papers was pretty crappy. Okay, I don't want to seem all bah humbuggy but I also get the Scraptastic Kit and that one is jam packed with stuff along with papers that, you know, match... It's really a bummer too cause now I am locked into six months with them and I normally love anything Studio Calico so I had really high hopes.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment