Thursday, December 27, 2012

Finally You Made A Stupid Card!!! Also An OTP Project!

Sup! Okay, so I have wanted to start making cards for some time now. I always chicken out. Much like I  did before I started scrapbooking. I decided after making handmade Christmas cards for a lot of my customers that I needed to start. So this is technically my second card but you get the idea. I used leftovers from the layout Back When since I already had them out. I am giving the card to Judy as it contains her Christmas present.



Pretty good for a first time out I must say. I even came up with the design so....go me.
I also decoupaged my mega clothespin I purchased a while back. Here, have a look see.
 So the papers on the card were Basic Grey's Lucille collection and the papers on the mega clothespin are October Afternoon, the floral is Woodland Park and the checkerboard is Farmhouse.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment