Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back When

Sup! Finished another layout for my Aunt Mary's album. This one is a cute pic of the family back when they were kids in New York City.


I used papers from Basic Grey's Lucille collection which I thought fit perfectly with this layout and distressing. I also did a lot of sewing which is the crux of the collection.
The journaling says, "What a great photo, your dad, the doting father. You the caring big sister. Mom the precocious child. Jim the....what the hell is Jim wearing??? Man, those ears too...er, ah...I mean, Jim,...nope....really what was he wearing?"


In terms of supplies used, I don't know who made the crochet flowers and the metal pins are also from the Lucille collection so there just isn't much to list.Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment