Sunday, December 23, 2012

For Girls Only, She Can Bring Home That Bacon!

Sup!
This photo is an older one of my Aunt Mary, I'm guessing, taken in the 70's. The quality wasn't very good, it was dark and the top of her head was cut off but I love it. In my head, when I think of her to this day, this is what she looks like. She has a smile that is as bright as the sun.
I am submitting this for the Colorful Creations For Girls Only December Throwback Challenge. The criteria being the photo itself needs to be an older one.
I used my kit from Scraptastic Kit Club which I think may be the best one yet. I adore all the colors.


I cut the title using my iCraft but I didn't choose a cardstock that contrasted enough so I went back and outlined with black ink. Meh, it's okay. The middle piece of paper has a lot of sewing detail but I covered it all with vellum so you can't really see it.... Yup.


A million extra bonus points if anyone can name the yucky 70's perfume ad I am referencing here!
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment