Thursday, December 6, 2012

Family Is Forever

Sup!
It is funny cause the drawing for this layout was entirely different from what it looks like. I actually sort of let this one put itself together after I picked out the papers and embellishments. Okay, so here goes:



I wish I had not covered up the title as much, at least on the picture but what are ya gonna do. The keys on the left of the photo represent three family members that are no longer with them. They mean a lot to Lorna and she has taken their passing hard at times so I wanted her to know they are always there.

I used the negative of the word family cause I thought it came out cooler looking than the actual word. I then misted the is forever part. The rest of it I just sort of moved stuff around until I liked it.


I have just one layout left and Lorna's album is finished! That makes me so happy. I wanted to get this to her by Christmas and I am. I hope she likes it. I don't have much to give in the way of money but I want her to know how much I love her, how inspiring she is to me and how happy I am she is still in my life after all these years. Well, there ya have it.

MATERIALS USED:
Papers - Glitz - Cashmere Dame Collection. Ribbon - Websters Pages. Brads - My Minds Eye. Metal heart - We Are Memory Keepers. Metal keys - Prima. Stamp - Studio Calico. Ink - Distress - Mustard Seed. Paper Die Cuts - Lily Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment