Sunday, November 11, 2012

U R 1 Beautiful & Fabulous Girl!

Sup!
Okay, I gotta say, I am really proud of this layout. I have been trying to get myself to that next level in scrapbooking and this layout is proof that my efforts have not been for naught. I started with a sketch from Stuck! Sketches which looks like this:
Of course since the orientation of my photo was different I had to change that around a bit and I went way out on my background. Here is my version:



I just got my Studio Calico Starburst Mask and I wanted to use it. I misted the starbutst onto cardstock and then partially cut out the misted portion so I could lift them up. I then put the whole paper on identical colored cardstock and propped up the misted portions with pop dots. The colored doilies you see tucked into the misted portions I fussy cut out of Simple Stories papers and tucked in. The title I pulled from different sticker sheets from Simple Stories and Crate Paper as well as chipboard letters I had.




For the journaling I misted a tag and mixed in handwritten journaling with some Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text stickers for individual words.
Overall, I am super happy with how it came out. This, of course, is another page for Lorna's scrapbook which I am 3/4 done with now. Hooray, it will be done for Christmas.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment