Sunday, November 25, 2012

Celebrate Your Inner Silliness & A For Girls Only Challenge

Sup!
My latest addition to Lorna's album is a layout of Jewell being her very silliest! Additionally, Colorful Creations monthly challenge For Girls Only, is to use chipboard this month. The Celebrate in the title is chipboard from October Afternoon.


I wanted the page to look like maybe the top papers were wrapped around the back and end on the front there. A cool effect except from that point on I was completely thrown off by angles. If I placed things at the same angle as the base papers it looked off, if I placed things at a 90 degree angle, it looked off.......
Finally I used both and just plowed forward.
Also, the silliness in the title was cut from my new Ecraft which I LOVE!!!! I LOVE HAVING AN ELECTRONIC DIE CUTTING MACHINE!!!!!!!!! I will post on that specifically later.


Materials Used:
Papers: Crate Paper, Pretty Party Collection. Basic Grey, Paper Cottage Collection.
Embellies - Chipboard - Cakewalk, October Afternoon. Letters - Basic Grey & Tim Holtz. Brads - My Minds Eye, Nostalgia. Metal pins - Basic Grey. Button - October Afternoon. Flag - Basic Grey. Tab - Smash. Envelope - Simple Stories. Paper Die cut - Crate Paper. Bakers Twine - Maya Road

Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment