Friday, November 16, 2012

Easter Day Down South Louisiana Way

Sup!
Next up on my layouts for Lorna agenda is Easter Day Down South Louisiana Way.
Most everything on this layout (the pins, tag, & bling are not) is from my November kit and add on from Scraptastic Kit Club. Great kits BTW, check 'em out.

For the photo I printed out two copies, cut the portion showing the crawfish off and matted it, then lined it back up to the original. I kinda like it.
Again, I am focusing on layering, layering, layering. I still need some work but I am feeling a lot more comfortable with it now and am beginning to have fun with it.

In the upper right and lower left corners I added the chocolate cardstock. In the upper right I cut it with a deckle cut and put it on top. On the lower left I cut the base paper again with the deckle and put the cardstock in to replace the corner. In person it gives it a little extra texture.
For the title, I used all of my Sizzlits font sets which I am in love with. The top font is Cherish, the middle one is the letters from alpha bubbles and the bottom is Mac n Cheese. They are da bomb!
I am very close to being done with Lorna's album. Since it is so close to Christmas I am no longer scrapping anything but her stuff.
Well, there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment