Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love Is Nailin That Layered Look.....Two Independent Thoughts....

Sup!
Okay, so I have been doing a few direct lifts in order to understand the layering process a little better. With this layout I did no scraplift at all. I drew and planned it out. Heck, I didn't even use a sketch for this one. Overall, I am very happy with it. I still have some studying to do in the layering department but this  is a lot better than efforts past. Okay, let me just post it on up there.


I did a few new things on this LO too. I took some vellum and cut it into thirds then punched down both sides and laid it over the bottom paper then I treated it as a normal background except up at the top where I tore a piece of paper to cover where I attached the vellum. I then stitched across the length of the top of the page. I stamped the word love both on the vellum and underneath it on the bottom paper as well. I thought it came out groovy.


I also used two rub ons, I don't normally use them at all, on the lower right and up at the top in the middle.
Well, there ya have it.

SUPPLIES: Oh man, its so late and I do NOT feel like doing this. The papers are Heidi Swapp and Pink Paislee. Got some MME enamel dots and brads. My title is from my Sizzlits in alpha bubble font. A couple other random things and thats about it. Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment