Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mah First Shadow Box!

Sup! Okay, I have been absent from the blog but not absent from creating. I have a BUNCH of stuff to upload and share. I was in the card and gift making weeds for a bit there. It seemed like every time I turned on my tablet, my calendar was advising me of another birthday. The first couple of notices I thought, "cool", by the fifth I was thinking, "AAAACCKKK!!!! How can I get these all done???" Okie dokie.
This shadow box I made for Rachelle's birthday.
I thought I would start smaller and this one was very manageable. I gotta tell ya, I freaking LOVE doing shadow boxes. They are the bomb diggity. Of course I enjoy all manner of creating but this was just over the top enjoyable.


The box itself is from 7 Gypsies, they make great shadow boxes. The other doodads are Prima, ATC, and other various companies. I did not photograph it but I bought her an easel to set it on. The one it is on in the photos is mine.
This box was the preface to my mothers which I did right after this one and which will be the topic of my next post! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment