Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Gift Of Cards For You!

Sup!
Okay, so I decided to make a bunch of all occasion cards and send them off as a gift for my friend Dawna to use throughout the year. I am getting a little better at making cards so, sure, lets do it.
First, this is Dawna's actual birthday card. She is a February baby so I did a 'birthday valentine" card. I embellished heavily on the inside as well.
The front. Crate Paper's Fourteen collection mixed in with a touch of Pretty Party. 
 The inside top
The inside bottom.
I am a fan of the over the top card!
And here are the cards I made for her to use.
Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary ( my fave of the Graphic 45 papers). I wanted a masculine card.
Graphic 45 A ladies Diary. I think this is my favorite of this batch.
Graphic 45 Curtain Call.
Pebbles Sunnyside collection. I wanted to give her cards in different genres to accommodate different personalities.
Pebbles Walnut Grove collection. I hate the glare I picked up in the photo but the centerpiece is a sticker I put diamond glaze on. It came out cool.
Pebbles Sunnyside Collection. Including the stamped tag there in the middle. The stamp is Pebbles also. The Sunnyside collection is ideal for cardmakers.
Pebbles Walnut Grove & Sunnyside. Pebbles is wonderful for its ability to mix different collections together easily.

While making all these cards my friend Lorna sent me an awesome cookbook from back home, Louisiana, so of course I had to make her a thank you card. Here it is.
The papers are Crate Paper, Random collection and the charm is Prima but I am not sure of the chipboard.
Yup, I was a card making machine here. Now, if you will excuse me I have two more birthday cards to make, a thank you card and two gifts! Yay!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!
There ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment