Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Am A Card Making Fool!

Sup!
I am still in the throes of "Birthday Mania" here in Ansaldoland. So I have a couple of more cards to share in addition to a Thank You card.
First up, we got a great Thank You card along with a monetary gift from a customer. Now, I'm not sure of the protocol regarding sending a thank you card for a thank you card, it seems that could go on for infinity, but I really wanted to acknowledge the gift and the kindness. Here is the card:
I used Graphic 45 Secret Garden, which I ADORE!
You can't tell but I used Glossy Accents on the sticker inside the card.
I used Petaloo flowers and the charm is Prima.

Next is a card I made for Bean, Keith's sister, for her birthday.
Okay, I spent a stupid amount of time working on this card. I could not settle on the embellies. The first draft came out like this:
I hated the bow, so I lost it, added some Prima flowers and added some lace all around the card. Of course the papers are Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary. My FAVEORITE EVER!!!
Here is the inside.

Next up is Lawana's birthday card. A family friend who has known me since I was in a crib. I adore her. She was always so pretty I wanted to make a card that was a beautiful as she was.
I am beginning to fall in love with Prima. I mean I always loved their flowers but I have come to love their embellies and papers as well.
The papers on the front are Heidi Swapp  and inside are Prima Divine. The flowers on the front are Prima Lifetime and the chipboard is Prima Divine.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment