Saturday, February 16, 2013

And With That She Moved Off The Page Completely!

Sup!
I started out in this world making scrapbook pages only. I was too scared to do anything else. Last Christmas I decided to make my first card, after eyeing them both appreciatively and apprehensively all at the same time. I loved them! I was hooked! When I first decided to alter a box as a gift, that act opened me up to a whole new, super groovy world of stuff to do! I had done a couple of little things yeah, but nothing of this caliber. This box prompted me to make shadow boxes and now, I've just got in my first set of cigar boxes to alter. Okay, anyways, here it is.
That is the front view. It started out as just a plain index card box.
I used Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe papers, added some Tim Holtz legs and corners and a few trinkets and viola!




I painted the whole box black as well, including the inside and altered the inside of the lid.
I wanted to line the inside of the box with material but that was beyond my capabilities at that time. Believe you me, I am going to do that with a few of those cigar boxes I just got in.
Well, There ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment