Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ode To Mary Lou

Sup!
This layout is for my Aunt Mary's album, of course. The photo itself is of her I would guess at the age of about 17 or 18. I swear she looks a lot like Madonna before she became "Madonna". So pretty. The quality of the photo was pretty bad so I did it in black and white except for Mary Lou and her beautiful blue dress she had on. Here you go:
The journaling says:
Miss Mary Lou
All Dressed In Blue
You Could Have Been A Model
But Instead You Were So Much More

The journaling came to me almost as soon as I decided to scrap this picture so you can see why, after I turned the photo to B&W I needed her dress to still be blue.
It does not come across in the photo but the papers, MME Lost & Found 3, are stunning. The base paper is embossed and is just such a pretty shade of blue. The gold dotted velum sheet is from AC Dear Lizzy , 5th & Frolic. The blue flowers are Jolee and the white one is Petaloo. The metal one up top is We Are Memory Keepers except for the bling in the middle which is generic bling from Michaels. The lace is Bo Bunny.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment