Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Look Ma! I Made This! Part One

Sup! So remember back when I was askairt of makin cards? Well not any longer! I am in full on card makin mode!!!! I love them! Okay still not as much as layouts but it is a very close second. I haven't made any layouts in the past week because I was going to card classes and making cards at home.
First: A hello card I sent to Aleta. I way over embellished this card but I don't care. I loved it. I was stuffed full of bits and parts.
because the front was so done up I couldn't have a bare card inside so...
I even did up the back a bit...
I even sewed on this card and since I switched to heavy duty needles I am rockin it like nobodies business!
Next my friend Judy & I were out shopping and she needed a card for her grand daughters birthday. She perused the card aisle and as I look down upon that sad ass selection of crap cards I said, "Judy, screw these! Especially at $4.00 a card! I will make you one!" So I did...
and the inside...
But then once I made it, I no longer liked it so I made another one...
After I made the second one I liked the first one again.. Oh yeah I am a weirdo. Judy however, picked the second one, so, it turns out it was a good idea to make it.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment