Monday, January 7, 2013

Pretty Princess!

Sup! Another layout for my mother-in-laws album. This is of our pooch Lulu. She is 14 years old and still acts like a puppy. Keith has had her since she was a baby. I have taken more pictures of her than any of the other dogs yet I have fewer pics of her. The reason being, she is black and tends to move constantly the second I have any sort of camera type device in my hand. So she mostly just ends up looking like a black blur in most photos. Rare is the pic where you can see her features and she isn't moving away.
I used Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic collection which I ADORE. I just love the colors. Some of the tags I had but most I cut using my Sizzix. The trim though is Websters Pages. 


The title I cut using my eCraft. I am in love with that font too. It rocks. 
Well, there ya have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment