Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mah First Birthday Cahd!

Sup! Okay so I needed a girls birthday card so I went to lookin and found this card.
I know! How flippin cute is that! Well, I just had to take that idea. Here is my version.


Okay, Here is how you do the candles. Spray the bills down with hairspray and iron them till they are crispy. Do the same thing with the twine that you will use as wicks. Roll the bills up tightly and wrap them in washi tape. Make sure its washi cause you want the person to be able to get the money out, or at least I think you do. Stick the twine down in the money but leave a piece sticking out as the wick. Tada! Money candle!
I used October Afternoon's Cakewalk collection since it lends itself to a birthday theme.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment