Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Do Believe In Fairies! I do, I do!

Sup!
I have been itching to do a diorama piece so I started off by creating my first stand up fairy.
Okay, so I fussy cut a fairy from an old Graphic 45 collection, Once Upon A Springtime. Once cut I traced around her on to heavy cardstock and fussy cut that. I then glued the two together with a toothpick in the middle so she would stand upright. I then decorated her with Stickles and Liquid Pearls and glued her to a base. The base in this case being one of those wooden bingo numbers, I then used some craft foliage to camouflage both the bingo number and the horrid job I did on her feets.
I purchased a glass dome by Melissa Frances today with the purpose of creating a home for her in it. You will see her again once I complete it.
Well, there ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment