Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Another Manly Man Card.... For Men...

Sup!
A friend of mine is having a birthday this week so I made a card. I did a lot of research prior to making the card as I always struggle with cards for "dudes". Wow, not a lot of choice out there. I finally decided on a retro theme and even came up with a clever caption inside.



I used Farmhouse Paper Company Market Square collection, which I've had for a while but never put to use before. Honestly, I quite like the line and the quality of the paper so I am going to purchase more Farmhouse products in the future. The paper is nice and heavy, the way I like it and they lend themselves easily to either masculine or feminine uses. I hope in the future they come out with more embellishments.
Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment