Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Card And Box For Me Mum!

Sup! I created this card to send to my mom just because. Okay really I needed to send her some money but any excuse to make a card eh?
I created it using Kaisercraft's New Enchanted Garden collection which may be my favorite. Lots of fairies and I just love that color combination of pink and that light green. So pretty.

I also decorated one of those tiny 99 cent boxes you can get from craft stores using the same papers. 


I put tiny legs on and used some lace ribbon around the bottom. I then lined the top border of the ribbon with flatback pearl ribbon. The trim around the lid is from Elizabeth Crafts.


On the top of the lid I used all manner of random embellishments I found on my desk.
I had a lot of fun doing both and truth be told they helped to get me out of the worst case of creative block I've experienced yet.

Well, there ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment