Sunday, May 12, 2013

Oops! Oh And A Card

Haven't posted in a while but not for lack of projects. Here we go.
I did this card for my surrogate mom Lawana. She has known me my whole life, in fact her son and I would sleep in the same crib together. She was awesome back then and is still awesome now. 
I wanted something feminine and pretty like her. The papers are, I believe, Prima but I made this card months ago so I can't remember now. 
 I did not care for how much the medallion in the middle stuck out but what are ya gonna do?
 The inside photo is definitely Prima but I stamped the sentiment. 
I punched out (like with a Martha Stewart punch die NOT I punched out a butterfly) the butterfly twice and had the top one on pop dots so he could stick up. 
Well, there ya have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment