Sunday, May 12, 2013

Oh Man Do I Love These Things!

Sup! Altered dominoes. Yup, you heard right, altered dominoes. I fell in love with these little babies the first time I made them. This was my first ever batch.
Cool huh! Alcohol inks, stamps, metal trinkets and beads and stuff and you have yourself some cool looking dominoes.
This one I glued an image face down onto the domino then carefully peeled away the back layers of paper until only the image was left.
I used alcohol inks on this one then glued the butterflies on top. I coated the sides with microbeads.
I alcohol inked the top and used a gold leafing pen on the sides and back. I stamped an image on tissue paper and then placed it on top.
Again,. alcohol inks were used on the top and a silver leafing pen on the sides. I then glued both trinkets on top.
Yup, alcohol inks then I used rub ons for both the word love and the butterfly. The top metal butterfly I glued on.
This is my very first domino ever made. I cut an image down and decoupaged the image on. I added a couple of flatback pearls and the sentiment then used a silver leaf pen on the sides and back. I did cut it too close to the word friends so instead of saying Cherish Friends it looks like it says Cherish riends.
 Well, there ya have it. My new love.

No comments:

Post a Comment