Friday, August 31, 2012

Scrapfit Workout #74

Here is the sketch over at ScrapFIT.
Here is my take:
I really enjoyed doing this one. I used a mask and some gesso for a cool effect on the right. The papers, the few there were apart from cardstock, were Basic Grey. The journaling talks about my run in with this little critter. I was taking a nap in bed and he woke me up by crawling on me. I thought he was a lizard at first but realized he was a scorpion only after I had swiped him off me twice. I am so lucky I did not get bit. If my husband had not found it and killed it I still would not be sleeping in the bedroom...... CREEPY!!!!!!!
Here's a few close ups.



There ya have it.

2 comments:

  1. Great take on Diana's sketch. (But I have to say that is one yucky bug) ;)
    I really like how you matted your pictures and all your little embellishments are great! Thanks for working out with us and I hope to see you again at ~ScrapFIT~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page
    I love textures!
    tks for playint with us at ScrapFit
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete